Australia is an amazing destination that forces you to pick up the camera to click some of the magnificent vistas. Nothing beats Australia when it comes to natural waterfalls. Couples who wish to see magnificent waterfalls then head over to Australia to appreciate the beauty.
1. Wallaman Falls – Located in Girringun National Park, Wallaman falls is the tallest, one-drop waterfall in Australia. It consists of 2 walking tracks to appreciate the region around the waterfall. 268m plunge is how deep the waterfall is, and is exceptionally beautiful due to the presence of dense rainforest.
2. Southern Rockhole – One of the most attractive waterfalls in Australia is the Southern Rockhole located near the Nitmiluk National Park. Couples can enjoy at the natural swimming pool which is surrounded by rocks from all the sides.
3. Ebor Falls – This waterfall can be witnessed from 3 platforms. The view is as if it’s a painting with waterfall surrounded by rugged coastline.
4. Mackenzie Falls – Located in the Grampians National Park near Victoria, the Mackenzie waterfall is about 30m. You can appreciate scenic views of the fall from the base area.
5. Jim Jim Falls –The Jim Jim falls is located in Kakadu National Parkis an ideal place to swim. The waterfall is about 200m in height and is surrounded with colorful cliffs giving it an amazing view.
Waterfalls in Australia can serve as one of the most amazing honeymoon destinations in QLD and other parts.